Packed with Collagen in each serving, these small delights are perfect for a mid morning treat or afternoon snack!
What you’ll need
- ½ cup oats
- 1 Heaped Tablespoon Collagen Peptides or Collagen Whey Vanilla
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup rice malt syrup/honey/maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons of crushed roasted peanuts
- 3 tablespoons of chopped dried cranberries
How to assemble
- Place all ingredients (apart from nuts & cranberries) into a food processor or blender and mix until sticky
- Take out from the blender and mix in the cranberries & crushed peanuts
- Roll out into small balls and store in the fridge, they will last a week if you don't eat them before!
If you want to make your peanut butter & cranberry collagen balls sweeter, we recommend you add our Vanilla Collagen Whey Protein Powder for extra flavour, our Vanilla Collagen Whey Protein is the perfect blend of New Zealand Grass-Fed Whey Protein and Hydrolysed Collagen Peptides to support your skin, hair and nail health whilst also assisting with muscle toning and recovery.