Use a hydrating moisturiser.
Moisturiser is the first line of defense against dry skin. In fact, it's so important that you should apply your moisturiser after cleansing and before sunscreen. If you don't have time to do this every day, then at least try to do it once or twice per week!
It's also important not to skip this step in your routine because if your face is not properly hydrated then all other products will be less effective: think about how much easier it is for makeup to glide over smooth skin than rough patches of flaky dead cells on top of your face!
Drink plenty of water.
Drinking water is one of the best ways to keep your skin healthy and glowing. It helps flush out toxins, which can cause breakouts and dullness. Water also helps keep skin hydrated, plump and full of life (which is what makes it look younger). You can even see results in as little as two weeks!
Keep your water intake consistent. It’s important to keep up with your daily intake of 8 glasses of water, but it’s also important that you don’t let yourself get too far behind. If you feel like you haven’t had enough throughout the day and are dehydrated, try adding an extra glass in each time you go for a drink.
If you don’t like drinking water, try adding one of our delicious Marine Collagen to you bottle of water. This will make it easier to drink more water and It will help your skin glow as it contains hyaluronic acid and vitamin C.
Supplement with collagen and vitamin C.
Collagen is a protein that keeps your skin healthy and supple. It's found in the connective tissue of the body, including your joints, tendons, and muscles. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that fights free radicals--harmful molecules produced when you exercise or are exposed to pollution or sunlight--to help keep your skin looking younger.
If you're not getting enough collagen or vitamin C through food alone, consider supplementing with them separately or together in one supplement. If you want to supplement them together, opt for our Marine Collagen. If you just want to supplement with collagen, then have a look at our collagen product range.
Sunscreen - protect your skin from sun damage
Sunscreen. It's the most important thing you can do for your skin, and it's not just about preventing wrinkles or protecting against cancer. Sun damage can cause dark spots, uneven skin tone and even acne. To protect your skin from sun damage:
- Use a sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30 every day (even on cloudy days). Apply it 20 minutes before going outside in order for it to sink into your skin and do its job properly.
- Reapply every 2 hours, even if it is cloudy or cool outside - UV rays are still present!
Sleep well - a lack of sleep can cause fine lines and wrinkles, so make sure to get enough rest!
Sleep is important for skin health, so make sure you get enough rest! How much sleep you need depends on your age and lifestyle. Here are some tips for getting better quality sleep:
- Go to bed at the same time each night, even on weekends.
- Avoid eating or drinking within two hours of going to bed (except water). This includes caffeine from coffee, tea or soda; sugar from chocolate bars; alcohol and nicotine products such as cigarettes or vaping devices (e-cigarettes). If these things make it hard for you to fall asleep at night, try cutting back gradually over several weeks until they're out of your system entirely before sleeping well again.
- Have a relaxing routine before bedtime such as reading an inspiring book or listening to calming music instead of watching TV shows that might keep your mind active longer than necessary - especially if they involve violence or suspenseful plots!
Keep up the good work!
So, you've made it to the end of this article and now you're glowing. Congratulations! To keep that glow going, follow these tips:
- Eat healthy. Your diet has a huge impact on the way your skin looks and feels. Make sure you're getting enough vitamins and minerals from fruits, vegetables and lean meats (if necessary). Cut down on junk food and sugary drinks as much as possible - they can make your skin look duller than ever!
- Take care of yourself inside out. Don't forget about taking care of yourself as well as outside in! Stretch regularly so that blood flows better through your body - this means oxygen gets everywhere which helps keep everything working smoothly including keeping those wrinkles away!
We hope these tips have helped you get started with your journey to a glowy complexion. If you want to learn more about how to get that glow from within, check out our other blogs and subscribe to our newsletter!