Is Collagen Protein powder the next best thing?
We all know how important staying healthy and strong is. We all love staying healthy! But sometimes, the usual workout sessions and having a healthy diet isn't enough. Have you ever heard of Collagen Protein powders? They can help you maintain your body and keep it in excellent condition along with many other benefits! Here is everything you need to know about Collagen Protein powders.
What is Collagen?
Collagen is also referred to as Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides. Collagen powders are becoming increasingly popular lately, It's the most plentiful type of protein in your body. It's a piece of connective tissue that help build several of our body parts. This includes our muscles, skin, tendons, and ligaments. Collagen helps strengthen our bones and improve our overall skin structure. Collagen is made up of amino acids that contain proline, glycine, arginine, and hydroxyproline.
Benefits of A Collagen Powder
Taking collagen supplements are good for you. As stated earlier, these powdered supplements have a lot of benefits, namely:
- Collagen powders can help boost your muscle mass.
- Collagen plays a big role in your overall muscle tissue. Taking these during your exercise routines can help increase your gain of muscles and strength compared to not taking collagen powder.
- Collagen powders can help greatly improve your skin.
- Collagen plays a big role in strengthening your skin. The more you age, the lesser the collagen is produced by your body. This leads to the formation of wrinkles and eventually dry skin.
- Taking collagen supplements can help slow down your skin's aging process, helping you maintain a younger appearance by reducing skin dryness and wrinkles. Collagen supplements can help improve osteoarthritis and manage your overall joint pain. As you grow older, the risk of developing joint disorders increases.
- Collagen supplements can help maintain and aid your cartilage which protects your joints. Bone mass also disappears as you grow older; your bones are mostly made of collagen, which helps them maintain their strength. Taking in these supplements help lessen the risk of bone fractures.
- Collagen helps the structure of your arteries. This is where your blood vessels carry blood that would lead to your heart. Without enough collagen, this could cause your arteries to become fragile. This could lead to various heart-related diseases like Atherosclerosis.
However we at Sacred Glow Co have combined the two, Collagen and Whey Protein!
Benefits of Whey Protein
A good supplement that can also help you with your overall health aside from Collagen supplements is whey protein. This is the complete protein because it contains all the essential amino acids. Just like collagen supplements, whey protein has a lot of benefits:
- Lowered cholesterol
- anti-cancer properties
- aiding with weight loss
- improved immune response to Asthma
- reduced blood pressure
This is why Sacred Glows Collagen Whey Protein Powder combines both whey protein and Collagen together. Both options offer great benefits in terms of your overall health. We need to maintain our bodies in a healthy state, and Collagen Protein Powder is the next best thing to help us keep our bodies in top performance for the years to come.