- ½ cup Sacred Glow Co Collagen Whey Protein - Vanilla
- ⅓ cup gluten free baking flour
- ¼ cup stevia
- ¼ cup peanut butter powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 cup non-fat Greek yogurt, 225g
- ⅓ cup unsweetened almond milk, 80ml
- 2 Tablespoon creamy peanut butter, 32g
- 2 Tablespoon white chocolate chips or chopped chocolate, 28g
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line an 20cm x 20cm baking dish with baking
- In a bowl, whisk Sacred Glow Co Collagen Whey Protein - Vanilla, gluten free baking flour, stevia, peanut butter powder and baking soda.
- In a large bowl, whisk together Greek yogurt and almond milk.
- Add dry mix to wet, and gently fold until combined. Do not over mix or the protein powder will make the blondies gummy.
- Add in half the peanut butter and chocolate chips (reserving few for the top) and fold. Batter should be slightly thick.
- Transfer batter into pan, smooth with a spatula or back of spoon and top with remaining peanut butter (in swirls) and chocolate.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the top is set. Toothpick inserted into the center should come out mostly dry.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely before cutting into slices.