- 6 ripe bananas
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup cocoa or cacao powder
- 2 heaped Tablespoons Sacred Glow Co Collagen Whey Protein - Chocolate
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat the oven the 180°C, grease a square pan with baking paper and set aside.
- In a blender, food processor or large mixing bowl, combine the bananas, cocoa/cacao powder, Sacred Glow Co Collagen Whey Protein, and butter and blend/mix until smooth. Fold through chocolate chips if using them.
- Pour the mixture into the greased pan and bake for around 18-20 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from the oven gently press down with your hands to create crinkly tops. Sprinkle with sea salt and allow to cool before
Our Chocolate Collagen Whey Protein is the perfect blend of New Zealand Grass-Fed Whey Protein and Hydrolysed Collagen Peptides to support your skin, hair and nail health whilst also assisting with muscle toning and recovery. Adding our Chocolate Collagen Whey Protein will not only make these brownies more tasty but will also give you all the benefits!