- 6 ripe bananas
- 1 cup almond butter, can substitute for peanut butter or alternative
- 1/2 cup cocoa or cacao powder
- 2 heaped Tablespoons of Sacred Glow Co Vegan Protein Powder - Chocolate
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat the oven the 180C, grease a square pan with baking paper and set aside.
- In a blender, food processor or large mixing bowl, combine the bananas, cocoa/cacao powder, Sacred Glow Co Vegan Protein powder, and nut butter and blend/mix until smooth. Fold through chocolate chips if using them.
- Pour the mixture into the greased pan and bake for around 18-20 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from the oven gently press down with your hands to create crinkly tops. Sprinkle with sea salt and allow to cool before