Take a nap.
When you're feeling fatigued, the best thing you can do is take a nap. It's that simple! Napping is the perfect way to recharge your batteries and get back into your day with renewed energy.
Although napping sounds easy enough, it can be difficult if you have trouble sleeping or just aren't used to taking naps. If this sounds like you, here are some tips for making sure that yours is an effective rest:
- Make sure that there are no distractions in the room where you will be sleeping, turn off phones and TVs.
- Use earplugs if noises bother or disturb your sleep.
- Set up a relaxing environment prior to taking a nap. Try playing some music or lighting candles for ambiance.
If it's still difficult to take a nap, then just close your eyes for a bit so your eyes and body can get some rest, it will make you feel better.
Manage your stress levels.
Stress is a normal part of life, but too much can make you feel exhausted. You may not be able to eliminate stress altogether, but there are things you can do to manage it better:
- Recognize your stress triggers and avoid them as much as possible. For example, if commuting always leaves you feeling frazzled and frustrated, try working from home one day a week or taking public transportation instead of driving the car every day.
- Relaxation techniques like deep breathing or meditation help reduce tension in your body and mind by lowering blood pressure and heart rate while increasing oxygen flow throughout the body, which helps us feel energized. Try practicing these techniques regularly before bedtime so they become second nature when fatigue hits!
Try a collagen supplement to boost your energy levels and keep your skin healthy.
If you're looking for a way to get more protein in your diet, consider taking a collagen supplement. Collagen is a type of protein that makes up about 30% of the body's total protein and helps keep skin, bones, joints and other tissues strong. It's found in foods like meat and fish but can also be taken as a supplement like collagen powder.
Sacred Glow Co. has created a collagen powder range that fits into any lifestyle. If you love a coffee or tea in the morning, then one of our Collagen Creamers or Dairy Free Collagen Creamers might be just the one for you. If you're looking for a powder you can easily add to any food or drink, then go for our Unflavoured Collagen Peptides. Looking for something that focuses even more on the skin? Our Marine Collagen contains hyaluronic acid and vitamin c which helps with skin moisture and hydration. And if you like having a protein shake after a workout, then try our Collagen Whey Protein, this will give you both the benefits of a collagen powder and a protein powder!
You can fight fatigue with rest, exercise and good nutrition!
In addition to getting enough sleep, other ways to combat fatigue include:
- Eating a balanced diet that includes lots of fruits and vegetables. These foods are high in vitamins C and E, which help boost your body's ability to produce energy.
- Exercising regularly, even if it's just taking walks every day for 15 minutes at lunchtime or doing yoga postures before bedtime can make you feel better overall. Physical activity increases blood flow throughout the body as well as boosting endorphins, which promotes relaxation while decreasing anxiety levels.
- Taking a multivitamin every day can help fill in any gaps that are missing from your diet. Getting enough sleep is one of the best ways to combat fatigue. Try going to bed and getting up at the same time each day, even on weekends, so your body gets used to it.
We hope these tips will help you to feel better and stay healthy, even when you're tired. Remember that fatigue is a normal part of life and doesn't have to be something that holds you back from doing what you love. If you find yourself struggling with fatigue on a regular basis, it may be time to seek professional help from a doctor or therapist who can give recommendations based on your individual needs.