Not only does this peanut butter yogurt bowl taste delicious, but it's also a nutritional powerhouse. Packed with protein and other nutrient-dense ingredients, it's the perfect choice to fuel your day and keep your energy levels soaring, whilst also keeping you satisfied. Whether you're seeking a balanced breakfast or a satisfying snack, this collagen yogurt bowl has got you covered.
And the best part is, our recipe is a fantastic meal prep option. Whip up a batch that makes three to four servings, and you'll have your delightful collagen peanut butter yogurt bowls ready to enjoy throughout the week. Simply store them in the fridge, and they'll stay fresh and delicious for up to five days.
Let’s get started!
What do you need?
- 1 1/2 cup Greek yogurt (plain or vanilla)
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 heaped tbsp Unflavoured Collagen Peptides
Top it off!
- Coconut shreds
- Crumbled dark chocolate
- Other topping recommendations: banana, berries, peanuts, almonds, honey, pumpkin seeds
Now let’s make them…
- In a bowl, whisk together the Greek yogurt, peanut butter, maple syrup and Unflavoured Collagen Peptides. Combine until creamy, whipped and smooth.
- Divide into bowls.
- Top with the toppings of your choice.